Certification - MBBS and HAAD Certified
2) Yearly One Flight Ticket
Role and Responsibilities -
A. Attends to the medical needs of students, faculty and other employees of the
· Treats accordingly all medical cases and minor surgical cases.
· Attends to common ailments, e.g., abdominal pain, LBM, headache, fever.
· Provides accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of students and employees
who come to the infirmary for treatment so that they can return to class/work
as soon as possible.
· Entertains referrals from other units and communities within the campus.
B. Renders emergency medical treatment as needed.
· Handles accidents and sudden illness occurring within the school premises
during class/working hours.
· Applies splints and bandaging in cases of fractures and dislocations before
patient is brought to the hospital for further treatment.
· Performs minor surgeries, e.g., suturing of lacerations (to be done on
studentpatients upon consent of parent/guardian; also to employees).
· Accompanies patient to the hospital when necessary and sees to it that he/she
is attended to until the parent/guardian/spouse arrives.
C. Conducts physical examinations.
· Determines the physical fitness of students who participate in physical education programs, athletic activities, pre-military training, and readmission to or exclusion from classes.
· Conducts pre-employment medical examination for the proper selection of new employees.
· Conducts health examination of students and employees.
· Issues medical clearance to students/employees for readmission to class/return to work after recovery from an illness/injury.