Pay: 10 LPA to 12 LPA
Duties and responsibilities
● Primary goal is to create and also lead the creation of high-impact and engaging content for Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning sections of General Aptitude for all govt. job exams in India.
● Define teaching pedagogy, curriculum framework, course structures and program development as per the brand vision
● Working closely with Instructional Designers to create the most engaging flow of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, Reading Material, Storyboarding, teaching aids for recording and live classes, Assessment creation, quizzes and more.
● Assemble, nurture and lead high performing teams of Subject Matter Experts and Content Strategists
● Analyze and research exams patterns, type of questions, and difficulty level. Ensure constant up-gradation of existing content for our various courses based on research and feedback
● Review content and questions created by Content Developers to ensure quality
● Virtual Classroom planning
● Drive and Monitor the student’s academic query resolution process
● Analyze the performance of content using the high-end analytical tool, draw insights and improve content quality
● Train Content Developers (both in-house and freelancers) to make them deliver better content ● Delivering recorded and live sessions on internal and social media platforms
● Build and manage new processes to streamline operations. Drive content operations team to adhere to SLAs and quality metrics
● Helping customer support for resolution of queries related to Content and Academic vertical
● Helping Marketing Team to plan content marketing on all social media channels
● keeps an eye out for exam timings, batch launch, product launch that can help the company improve efficiency and maximize revenue
● Monitor KPIs and coordinates budget planning for your division; maintains appropriate control and oversight of all financial and budgetary matters for the division
● Support cross-functional teams for needs assessment and decision-making
o 7+ yrs. of academic experience, with a min of 3 yrs in a leadership role
o Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions in test prep segment
o Mandatory past experience of leading at least one of the following categories - GATE/RRB-JE/SSC-JE/MPSC Engineering Services
o Mandatory experience of teaching quant and reasoning in offline and online mode with excellent student feedback. The online teaching experience should be rich.
o Should have handled large teams comprising of faculty
o Proven experience in the usage of technology in education
o Experience working for ed-tech (Online Education) products is highly desirable o Strong management skills to perform planning, budgeting, directing, reporting, and administrative responsibilities. Proficient team handling and interpersonal skills
o Should bring strategic thinking and strong business acumen
o Problem-solving aptitude with an ability to meet deadlines under pressure
o Long term vision alignment
o Demonstrated innovation skills
o Any Graduate Degree
o Candidates having cleared any of govt job exam in past would be an added advantage
1. Resume and Lecture Video Screening (Candidate can submit link of any of his BEST video
along with resume)
2. Lesson Plan – Guidelines will be provided only to shortlisted Candidates
3. Demo Video Evaluation – See Annexure ‘A’ for Demo Video Making and Evaluation
4. Assignment (To check the market perception and process intelligence)
5. 2 Rounds of Interview
● Faculty has to make a 45 to 60 min video on any of the following concepts. You can assume the syllabus of the GATE/RRB-JE/SSC-JE/MPSC Engineering Services/ GPSC Engineering Services exam.
● The examples solved in the video should have a mix of easy to tough problems
● Faculty has to deliver in English or Hindi (His most comfortable language)
● Faculty has to teach assuming that the video is being recorded for students.
● Content has to be delivered as per the Lesson Plan Shooting Ambiance Guidelines
● Shoot in proper lighting. In case you have lighting issues, then find a location that is well-lit with natural sunlight or plenty of indoor lighting.
● Position yourself in such a way that light is falling on your face. There should not be any light emitting source in your back ground
● Choose a quiet isolated location with little background noise (street sounds, music, other people) Avoid spaces with lots of echo.
● In case you are making video on whiteboard, then ensure that markers used are dark enough and properly visible.
● Writing on board must be legitimate.
● Faculty has to maintain eye-contact with the camera.
● Before shooting the final video, shoot a sample 5 minutes video to check all the settings