- Jr. SME: 2 - 4 Years (CTC Range: 5 LPA to 6.6 LPA)
- SME: 3 - 5 Years (CTC Range: 6 LPA to 8 LPA)
- Sr. SME: 4 - 7 Years (CTC Range: 8 LPA to 10 LPA)
Roles and Responsibilities
● Primary goal is to create high-impact and engaging online content for
ME/CE/CS/EC/EE/IN Subjects for GATE and all major govt. job exams in India.
● Define teaching pedagogy, curriculum framework, course structures and program
development as per the brand vision
● Recording Lectures and Delivering Live sessions on internal and social media platforms
● Review content and questions created by other Content Developers to ensure quality
● Analyze and research exams patterns, type of questions, and difficulty level to remain
updated with the latest trends in questions asked in competitive exams
● Ensure constant up-gradation of existing content for our various courses based on research
● Interact with students to understand their needs, take feedback and clear their doubts.
Solving academic queries of students
● Train Content Developers (both in-house and freelancers) to make them deliver better
● Write informative articles on various topics for blogs that will help students in their
● Helping customer support for resolution of queries related to Content and Academic vertical
● Helping Marketing Team to plan content marketing on all social media channels
● keeps an eye out for exam timings, batch launch, product launch that can help the company
improve efficiency and maximize revenue
● Support cross-functional teams for needs assessment and decision-making
- Candidate with any teaching experience are preferable
- Passion towards teaching and contributing to student success
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Should have a strong passion for education, and willing to learn new things
- Problem-solving aptitude with an ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Long term vision alignment
- Demonstrated innovation skills
Education & Eligibility:
- MTech Graduates
- Candidate should have the minimum GATE Score as mentioned below
||Cut off GATE Score
● Candidate has to deliver in English or Hindi(His most comfortable language)
● Candidate has to teach assuming that the video is being recorded for students.
- Candidate should be confident
- Smile will help. Don’t be nervous
- Candidate has to go through evaluation parameters given below before shooting the video
- Candidate has to select the topic and subject as per his/her comfort
- Candidate has to chose the topic where he is explaining the concept in a clear and simple manner.
- Candidate has to be sufficiently audible
- Before submitting video, faculty has to check the video once
- Avoid the topics which have derivations at the start
- Avoid too easy concepts
- Avoid question solving in first 15 min
- Avoid too many filler words
- Avoid conceptual mistakes. Get the video reviewed by your friends.
- Faculty has to make a 25 to 40 min video on a topic and subject which faculty is comfortable
- The examples solved in video should have a mix of easy to tough problems
1. Resume and Lecture Video Screening (Candidate can submit link of any of his BEST video
along with resume)
2. Lesson Plan – Guidelines will be provided only to shortlisted Candidates
3. Demo Video Evaluation – See Annexure ‘A’ for Demo Video Making and Evaluation
4. 2 Rounds of Interview
Shooting Ambiance Guidelines
- ● Shoot in proper lighting. In case you have lighting issues, then find a location that is well-lit with natural sunlight or plenty of indoor lighting.
- ● Position yourself in such a way that light is falling on your face. There should not be any light emitting source in your back ground
- ● Choose a quiet isolated location with little background noise (street sounds, music, other people) Avoid spaces with lots of echo.
- ● In case you are making video on whiteboard, then ensure that markers used are dark enough and properly visible.
- ● Writing on board must be legitimate.
- ● Faculty has to maintain eye-contact with the camera.
- ● Before shooting the final video, shoot a sample 5 minutes video to check all the settings.