Experience - 10+ yrs exp in Financial domain
JOB DESCRIPTION – KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
We seek preferably a CA else an MBA, with at least 10 years of post-qualification experience for the following role: A. Client Relations & Business Development
1. Strategizing Business plans and preparing roadmap for Firm’s growth
2. Creating budget for Firm’s growth & expansion plans and responsible for choosing optimal strategies to maximize ROI.
3. Developing and managing structured process for Firm’s growth & expansion, client communication and client feedback. To create efficient business systems for the same.
4. Understanding the product offering for preparing and presenting requisite corporate communication.
5. Industry & Client mapping & research; meeting the clients and presenting the product offering
6. Closing professional mandates by coordinating requirements and developing and negotiating the contracts.
7. Addressing Client queries from time to time.
B. Digital Communication & Brand Development
1. Identifying suitable online / social media channels for creating Brand Awareness and strategizing on how to optimize the same; ; handling vendors for SEO, SMM & SMO
2. Responsible for creating and sharing content related to blog, website & social media handles
3. Responsible for all aspects of the firm’s participation in Virtual Events including Conferences, seminars, Knowledge sharing sessions etc.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE -
Requisite Experience: Min. 10 years of relevant post qualification experience
Requisite Qualification: Preferably a Chartered Accountant else a Master in Business Administration (MBA) Finance/ Marketing.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
We seek candidate with relevant, in-depth experience in the Clients Relations / Business Development team at professional services firms such as Chartered Accountants / Financial Consulting / Law Firms etc.
- Excellent Communication, Personality and Presentation skills, especially related to Client Interactions with leadership level at Large corporates and UHNI’s
- Possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with demonstrated abilities in customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of Services & Products offered by professional services firms including those related to Risk Advisory, Taxation, Regulatory matters etc.
- Comfortable working independently, with high levels of motivation & discipline
- Proven Skills for managing Digital Communication including Social Media and SEO.
- Well versant with IT & commonly used IT tools & software such as MS Office, zoom, for virtual presentation and meeting.
- Passion and commitment towards work; ability to deliver results.