Experience - 4-5 exp in HR domain
Skills: Talent acquisition and management, ATS management, In depth knowledge of statutory compliance regulations
HR Executive Role and Responsibilities -
- Handling end-to-end recruitment.
- Understand the clear requirements of clients
- Sourcing and screening profiles as per requirement
- Screening the Candidate based upon the Educational qualification,
- Strong in Searching Techniques / Sending Mass Mails / Job Postings etc
- Technical skills, Communication skill and experience
- Sourcing the Candidates through Job Portal like Monster, Times and also, through Reference
- Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates until they join.
- Efficient Clients management skills
- Keeping track of his/her daily deliverable
- Candidate must possess good listening skills, Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Quick learner and Team working ability
- Should be strong in learning & understanding Domain specific requirements
- Strong willingness to build career in Recruitment area, Result oriented and ability to build strong professional relationship
- Should be an excellent team player and good co- ordination with the team, Should have good convincing and negotiable..
- Educational sector’s Hiring experience would be added advantage
- Candidates should be able to join Immediately