REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Should have more than 05 years as Accountant
- Graduate or Post graduate in any discipline.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Can handle work pressure.
- Should be able to motivate staff to maximum productivity through the most effective uses of manpower and available resources.
Typical duties include:
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- auditing financial information
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- analysing accounts and business plans
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- dealing with insolvency cases
- negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- meeting and interviewing clients
- managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.