- Bachelor's degree in subject - Science area and in Education (B.ED).
- 1 (minimum) to 10 years (maximum) of relevant work experience, of which 1+ years must be in a reputed CBSE-board school
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of instructional best practices for online teaching and ability to take online classes over Google Meet/Microsoft Teams.
- Strong operational knowledge of internet/app and smart-board teaching technologies and ability to extensively incorporate them into curriculum.
- Strong operational knowledge of MS Office/Google Docs.
The right candidate will be proactive, take pride in creating independent learners, and have a growth mindset.
- Undertake class/subject responsibilities for primary school (2nd to 5th standard).
- Plan, organize and implement inquiry-based curriculum in subject area.
- Prepare subject and lab academic calendar, and create and prepare lesson plans and tests as per the school’s requirements.
- Contribute to improvements in the curriculum, assessment methods and teaching strategies
- Participate in extracurricular activities such sporting activities, clubs and student organizations as required.
Age: No specification, can be young or with good years of experience
Onboarding: Teachers can work from home till the situation improves and permissions are available to travel/relocate and attend schools.
Benefits: Accommodation very near school, Transport from school to house, Food twice a day.