- Teacher should Have good experience in CBSE and grade 6,7,8,9
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners. Creating, engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field and using this to ensure lessons are relevant. Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, head of school as well as the parents.
- Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives. Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
- Handling various administration functions, which include updating student records and keeping track of language lab supplies, tools, and equipment, etc.
- Building rapport with students so that they feel comfortable and safe discussing topics in class
M.A - Social Science + B.Ed. Mandatory.
Age: No specification, can be young or with good years of experience
Onboarding: Teachers can work from home till the situation improves and permissions are available to travel/relocate and attend schools.
Benefits: Accommodation very near school, Transport from school to house, Food twice a day.